This competition is fun for members and guests to have friendly, social intercourse during and after the game.
Please ring the Proshop (0452 246 011) to make a booking, and also indicate whether you will be staying on for the presentation and dinner in the Bistro afterwards.
Conditions of Play
- Tee off from 2:30 pm, playing from white markers for men and red for women
- Fee is $10 per player
- Competition will be played over 11 holes from 1st to 11th
- Competition will be conducted using the Stroke scoring system
- Handicaps are converted from your daily GA handicaps
- Prizes will be awarded for 1st ($30), 2nd ($20), 3rd ($15) and second last ($10)
- Each player will be allowed one Mulligan (allowed to replay a shot)
- One club length preferred lies, otherwise normal rules of golf apply
- A nearest-the-pin competition will be held on the 11th hole ($10)
- All prizes are added to members’ cards, visitors will be given vouchers.
- 1st, 2nd, and 3rd on each day will receive 4, 3, and 2 points respectively, and each participant on the day will get one point for turning up (an incentive to turn up every week ?).
- Points will be recorded cumulatively and the player with the most points at the end of the season will receive a $150 credit on their membership card.
Putting Competition – BE INNIT TO WINNIT!
- Following its success at the Christmas Twilight event, the putting competition will resume every Friday
- Entry fee is $2 for two attempts
- Have a go while waiting for your tee time
- Anyone who sinks a putt wins $20 credit on their membership card, visitors will receive a voucher.
Social Members and beginners are welcome and will be allocated a handicap of 36 for men and 45 for women. This provides an opportunity for non-golfers to learn and experience our beloved game and hopefully get hooked on it like the rest of we golf tragics.
We encourage players to stay on for a drink, presentation of prizes and dinner in the Bistro after your game.