Following the Premier’s announcement Saturday, there will be a COVID lockdown for Greater Sydney, Blue Mountains, Central Coast and Wollongong until at least midnight on the Friday 9th July.
During this period the Clubhouse will be closed for food and drinks. The Pro Shop will be operating as per normal trading hours and can be contacted on 0452 246 011.
Golf NSW has advised that golf is considered exercise and can continue if your Club has and complies with its COVID-19 Safety Plan.
Currently, there are no restrictions on where exercise can take place (in groups of no more than ten) within the Greater Sydney area. Golfers should exhibit a heightened awareness of personal hygiene and adhere to social distancing guidelines at all times.
Members will continue to have access to the golf course 7 days a week. Timesheets will only be available online.
Whilst playing golf at Leura Golf Club please adhere to the following guidelines:
- Masks must be worn on entry to the Pro Shop
- QR Code sign-in must be used at the Pro Shop
- Do not congregate in groups larger than 10
- Please arrive no more than 15 minutes before your allocated tee time
- Wash your hands thoroughly and sanitise as necessary
- Limit touch points in the pro shop and on the golf course
- Rakes have been removed from the bunkers and the local rule of 30cms preferred lie will apply when in the bunker
- Pool noodles have been reinstated and therefore the flagstick must remain in the hole when on the putting surface
- Ball washers have been removed
- Maintain social distancing at all times.
As this is a developing situation we will keep you updated with any changes as they arise through emails and the website.
We have an opportunity to still enjoy our golf, please act responsibly.