19 March 2020
Further to the government guidelines on the 18th of March 2020, indoor gatherings are limited to no more than 100 people. The Club will be taking appropriate actions to ensure compliance with these guidelines.
The Club has previously communicated information to Members in order to assist with mitigating the risk of infection. Additional measure will be implemented by the Club to further prevent this risk.
Board and management very much want to keep the Club operating. The way that the Club operates will differ in some ways from the norm. The following is subject to further advice and Government action.
What Club patrons and golfers should be aware of:
- Signage has been placed around the club.
- Greater distance between tables will apply in the Club.
- All door handles and surfaces are regularly sanitised.
- All golf carts and pull buggies are sanitised.
- We strongly recommend that all competition and golfing fees be paid by credit card.
- It is recommended you do not travel in golf carts together.
- It is recommended that you keep the flag in at all times.
- Be conscious of not being to close to others.
- Wash hands thoroughly at every opportunity.
- No shaking of hands.
- Those Members who are at most risk (the elderly and those with chronic medical conditions) should seriously consider whether they should attend the Club.
The Club remains fully operational. There are no restrictions on playing the game of Golf. Should the circumstances alter we will notify you immediately.